Pinterest

Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Dunhill Man Cologne 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

 Dunhill Man Cologne 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for men

PRE-ORDER Dunhill Man Cologne by Alfred Dunhill, Introduced in 2003 dunhill new version of the classic dunhill by alfred dunhill . It is a masculine scent that is sure to please any man. The top notes are lemon, geranium with the middle notes orris, cedarwood. Last the base notes sandalwood, tonka bean, moss, musk.

what people said:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 I discovered Dunhill Man by walking into several Macy's in my area and asking the women behind the fragrance counter what their favorite fragrance was. Just about every one went straight to the Dunhill Man. It has a wonderful light scent that won't smell soapy or cheap. Two things I really like about the fragrance is 1) it smells really good to me 2) it smells really good to the women in my life. They like my other fragrances, but they request me to wear the Dunhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment